I have a 2007 Honda CRF450R Supermoto for sale, which I'll start off by clarifying is NOT your "average" supermoto and is currently not street legal (you could probably add some lights and such to go that route if you really wanted to). This bike has almost every part you would want on a supermoto (with a whole bunch of spares too), and is even more fun than the Husky SM530R supermoto I had before this! Only reason for selling is too many bikes, and not enough time!
Here's the breakdown:
- 38 hours on full motor rebuild (standard piston & rings so 91 octane works great)
- Beringer Front Brake Setup ($1500 alone!)
- STM Slipper Clutch
- New Racetech Front & Rear Suspension (sprung for 190lb rider)
- Spare Front & Rear Springs (for ~165lb rider)
- 16.5" front wheel / 17" rear (spare 17" front included as well)
- Talon Hubs
- Applied Upper & Lower Triple Clamps
- Oversized Radiator
- Powder Coated Frame
- Lots of red anodized parts
- Holeshot Device
- Brand new 520 chain
- Hi Flow Front Fender
- Acerbis Handguards
- Oversized Pegs
- Extra box with TONS of spares!!! (ECU, radiators, plastics, headers, sprockets, chains, jets, etc...)
- Clean title in-hand
If you're looking for a fully setup supermoto to take to the track....this is it!! Bike is dialed and RIPS.....SOOOO much fun!! I did not race this bike, just put my old number on it for personalization (can remove for new owner). The bike has typical wear (some scratches here and there) you'd expect from a track supermoto, although make no mistake that this bike will hang with the best of them....I guarantee it!!
Thanks in advance for looking, and please call/text with any questions. Please, no lowballers. Would be willing to consider trade for professional, licensed fence contractor work (cash on my end if needed).