Today I have for sale a BEAUTIFUL unpolished Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022-68.
The watch has some wear that shows it age. Strong Seamonster on the caseback.
Dial and hands are original and untouched. Original strong yellow lume. Not touched up like most speedys from this ERA. One of the most gorgeous yellow patina I've seen on this type of watch.
Movement is pristine and keeps great time. All Chronos work and reset fully back to 0 as they should. Watch has been recently serviced in last couple of years, so you will be good to go.
This is a stunning example of a rare "transitional" model. You don't see these come up for sale too often in this type of condition.
The watch was owned by the same person since the mid 70s and then I purchased it from him.Comes with:
- Original Dial + Hands
- Bezel is an early 70's replacement.
- Crown and Crystal are both service replacements (Original Crown + Crystal are included!)
- Comes with BEAUTIFUL soft and buttery Brown Leather Vintage JPM (Jean Paul Menicucci) Leather Strap. This strap alone was $100.00+.
- 1116 bracelet + 575 endpieces. The 1116 bracelet is in good condition for it's age and comes with the correct 575 endpieces.I have no additional links, what you see is what you get.$7300.00 Paypaled and Shipped.
Buy from me with confidence, I have ton's of positive feedback on this forum. I ship USPS Priority mail, PM me for the quickest response.
- This is an incredible example of this hard to come by transitional model. These are only going up in cost, now is your chance to grab this pristine example while you can!